Thursday 23 June 2011

The next I ♥ Market runs from the 2nd to the 10th July!

Hi everyone

It's nearly time for the next I ♥ Market and I've got great news!  Due to the July Handicap, the market will be moved for the month of July to the Durban Beachfront!

Some info for you:

The Market will be part of the Durban Beach Festival, which comprises:

  • beer garden (managed by the rad folk at unit 11.)
  • food stalls (thats I ♥)
  • kiddies entertainment
  • live bands
  • design market (thats I ♥)
This will all be happening in the newly developed beach front lawn area between the Bay of Plenty and the Skate Park.

There is an expansive lawn area, with plenty of seating and space for the kiddies to run around in.
The Market will be open for the entire Festival from the following times:

sat 2 july - 9am-4pm
sun 3 july - 9am-4pm - Wrap for You
mon 4 july - 10am-3pm
tues 5 july - 10am-3pm
wed 6 july - 10am-3pm - Wrap for You considering...thu 7 july - 10am-3pm
fri 8 july - 10am-3pm
sat 9 july - 9am-4pm - Wrap for You
sun 10 july - 9am-4pm

I hope to see you all out there taking a stroll with the family and enjoying our stunning Durban Winter!!

And before I wrap up this post...

Please go look at some of the first entries entered into Gift Wrap Competition #1 - The Awkward Gift. I've been told that there are a few more on the way so browse back onto this page every now and then.

That's a wrap...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.