Thursday 19 April 2012

Mad Month of May... :-)

Here we are in April already and rapidly marching toward May!  The Sewing, Knitting and Craft Workshop is already nearly 3 weeks behind me now.  It was my first time attending an event such as this and I must say that I had great fun!  I presented 6 demo's on Gift Wrapping Techniques and 1 on Ribbon Tying and was delighted at the response.  I must have demo'ed to nearly 150 enthusiastic ladies who all seemed to enjoy themselves very much.

Below is a pic of ladies waiting half an hour before my scheduled timeslot. I decided to slip in an extra demo due to demand!


This is my little spot at the Workshop:


These are the gifts which were featured in The Daily News:



April was also the month of the article on my gift wrapping course which was in the Mum's Mail magazine.  The response was wonderful, clearly indicating that I'm by far not the only one on this quest for beautifully wrapped gifts!  You can read this article in this Blog under the Press tab.

So what's in store for May?  I'll be back at the I Heart Market this month after a brief reprieve.  Come and visit me on Saturday, the 5th May.  Then I have another Gift Wrap Course running on Saturday, 12th May and I have a Teambuilding Gift Wrap Course with Investec on the 18th May. So much to look forward to!

I hope you have an awesome month and if you were one of the many ladies who sat in my demo at the SKC Workshop...remember...practice makes perfect!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.