Tuesday 15 May 2012

Why don't you come on a course?

Saturday's course was so much fun!  The ladies were very enthusiastic and tackled the challenges of wrapping the perfect gift with gusto!  Everyone learn't the correct way to wrap a box, how to do Japanese Pleating, how to wrap a bottle, the gorgeous way to wrap a round tin, how to wrap an awkward gift and how to tie the perfect bow!

Below is some feedback from two of the lovely ladies who joined me on Saturday:

"I so enjoyed your course on Saturday and can't wait to start wrapping gifts! Thank you for your patience! Once again, thank you for making Saturday an occasion to remember."
~ Cheryl Jacobs

"My friend got my present and flipped over the wrapping and another friend wants to buy some of the gift wrap. Was so impressed! Must say, I came home and wanted to wrap everything I could find. Very unusual for me!"
~ Debbie Becker

"I really had a wonderful "me time" afternoon on Saturday.  Only once I had reflected on what we had done, the next day did I realise how much we actually covered in the short time.  It was a very busy afternoon.  My mom, mother-in-law and granny loved their beautifully wrapped presents, and my mom still has not opened hers. I don't think my family could quite believe that I had wrapped them.  Thank you once again."
 ~ Sandi

My next course is this Saturday, 19th May, and the following month on the 23rd June.  Courses run monthly, dates are advertised on this blog.  On Friday Wrap for You will be doing Gift Wrap Teambuilding with Investec Bank.  It's set to be an outstanding afternoon with much laughter and concentration! :-)

I'll see you at next months I Heart Market on the 2nd June!

All the best






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.