Monday 17 September 2012

Woman&Home Magazine

Wrap for You gets a mention in the latest, October 2012 issue of Woman&Home on page 191 in their Smart Guide ~ Find the Perfect Course for You!


In her Editorial, Frith Thomas says the following:
If you're feeling in need of a change or just want to tap into your creative side, check out our guide to the best courses out there.  It could be the start of a new chapter!


 How exciting for Wrap for You!  Wrap for You prides itself on providing gift wrap courses with a difference.  We cover 'out of the box' techniques which are just gorgeous and great fun!



I followed up with one of my course attendees from a few months back, Sandi, to find out whether she was making good use of her news skills and Sandi had the following to say:

I definately use your ideas from the course, especially the wine bottle, and I am sure there will be some round biscuit tins under the Christmas tree, which will be wrapped as you showed us!!!  I am a lot more happier to experiment, I think you gave me the confidence!!!
 
I just love to receive feedback like this! I'll be posting some more pics soon from the Introduction to Gift Wrapping course held on Saturday.  We had much laughter with a very creative bunch who weren't shy to incorporate their own unique flare into the techniques that they were learning ~ and that's exactly what it's about!
 
So happy gift wrapping until then!
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.