Friday 31 January 2014

It's 2014 and the years started off with a bang!

I can't believe that it's the 1st February tomorrow.  I've hardly come up for air since the business world restarted in early January.  For those of you who are unaware, I run Wrap for You after hours as I still work full time.  I started with a new company in October last year and whilst I'm loving the new company and challenge, I just don't seem to have the time that I used to have, when it comes to Wrap for You.

So this is my plea to please bear with me if I take a little longer to get back to you!

I'm sure you can all appreciate that with the Rand bottoming out this year I've finally been forced to increase my course fees. This is the first time I have done so since I opened Wrap for You in January of 2011.  This makes Wrap for You 4 years old this month!  Happy Birthday Wrap for You! My course fees will increase to R500,00 per person as of the 1st February 2014.

Wrap for You enjoyed some wonderful Christmas coverage in the Get It Magazine for North Coast/Ballito. Monique De Villiers came to my home for a mini-photoshoot and took some beautiful photographs of my little family helping me with gift wrapping ideas for kids.

Left to right: Me, Emma and Erin

 Erin and I working on the toothbrush painting technique.

 Some of the girls handiwork.

Erin having some fun...

Thank you so much Monique for being so supportive of Wrap for You.  You are so fantastic to work with!

I've updated course dates up until June 2014, so please find a date that works for you and get in touch with me on info.wrapforyou@gmail.com .  I look forward to having you on my courses.

I'm sure that 2014 will hold plenty of new challenges and hopefully growth, both business wise and personally, I wish all of you a really wonderful year ahead and may your wrapping grow more and more beautiful with each new gift!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.