We start off with the first I Heart Market on Saturday, 4th February at the Moses Mabhida Stadium, hope to see you there. Then it's also time to kick-off with Gift Wrapping Courses.
Courses are scheduled for once a month on a Saturday, at my home in Durban North, and run for approximately 4 hours. They cost R450,00 per person, including paper, ribbons and shapes to wrap. Coffee/Tea and biscuits available to keep your sugar levels high so you remain energetic! :-) You just need to bring along some sharp scissors.
We'll cover the following topics:
1. Getting Organised.
2. Different kinds of paper and it's uses.
3. Tips and Tricks before getting started.
4. How to wrap a standard gift, a round gift, a bottle, an awkward gift, and more if we have time.
5. Wrapping techniques for that something 'extra special'!
6. All you need to know about ribbons and creating bows.
7. Where to hunt for supplies.
It's time for you to bring back the joy of opening a gorgeously wrapped gift to all your friends and family. Gift wrapping is great fun and the more creative you get the better!
For more information, you can inbox me at email@example.com or call me on 082-8014622.