Friday 13 July 2012

I LOVE feedback! :-)

I just love it when my 'audience' interacts with me and gives me feedback on my blog, Facebook page, and/or Markets.  So when I received an email from Jacqui (who I think lives in the States) telling me that she's been following this blog for a while and that she's been enjoying the experience, it perked up what would otherwise have been a bit of a dull Friday.

Jacqui and her colleagues have posted an article on their website entitled "10 Ways to Wrap a Gift" and she thought that it might be of interest to me and you!  There are some lovely, creative ideas on how to package all sorts of things.  I love the tip on how to package braai (barbeque) gifts in between a set of mitts and using a meat thermometer as the finishing touch tied into the bow. I also liked the idea of wrapping a wedding gift with a tablecloth as an extention of the gift.  I'm all for environmentally friendly!

But I'm not going to tell you the other 8 tips, you'll have to read them here:

http://www.aupairjobs.com/articles/10-ways-to-wrap-a-gift/

I've borrowed a pic from Jacqui's webpage for this article as I thought it was a wonderful idea.


I'm off to try out some of Jacqui's ideas now... have an awesome weekend!




P.S. I'm trying to reach a broader audience with my Facebook page so if you haven't already, please log onto www.facebook.com/wrapforyou and LIKE my page.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.