Friday 10 May 2013

And how did it go?


One of the gift wrapping techniques that was covered.

So the first Alternative Gift Wrapping Techniques course has come and gone and my 4 ladies told me that they thoroughly enjoyed the course.  They enjoyed the brief refresher on some of the techniques that they had learnt in the Intro course and they were amazed that there were still so many NEW techniques for them to learn.  They all felt that it was value for money and I was asked what my next new course would be and to book a spot as soon as I was ready to go! :-)

Here is what Debbie had to say:

Just some feedback on Ingrid's new wrapping course.  I was fortunate enough to be one of the first people to do the new course and once again I can only sing her praises!! The course itself is magic, and if you think you know it all already, believe me "you don't".  Once again I learnt some new tricks of the trade and had a bit of a refresher on things I'd forgotten.  I thoroughly enjoyed the course and recommend it to all!!  Debbie Mather (Johannesburg)


All the ladies received a Certificate of Completion to confirm that they had successfully completed both the Introductory and Alternative Gift Wrapping courses!

The next courses by Wrap for You are on the 18th May (Intro Course) and the 25th May (Alternative Course), there aren't many spots left so contact me urgently if you'd like to book a space.  Please note that you have to have completed the Intro course in order to do the Alternative course. You can email me on info.wrapforyou@gmail.com 

Wrap for You won't be at the June I Heart Market unfortunately but look out for me at the July market.

Until then...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.